Why Choose the BEST Maxicab Transfers Services in Singapore?
FAQ - General
We offer a completely free of charge advance booking. You can reserve a minibus or a maxicab by calling or texting our hotline number whenever you need one. You may also fill out a contact form on our website.
- We offer complimentary waiting time of 60 minutes from plane landing time for airport arrival pick up and transfer.
- We offer complimentary waiting time of 10 minutes for all other transfers.
Yes, we are available with our services for our valued customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Maxicab believes that everyone is entitled to a comfortable and safe trip. People with a permanent handicap, those who need a mobility device to go around, and those with special needs are all included.
Our wheelchair-accessible 7 seater Maxi taxis are not the same as standard cabs. They incorporate a ramp for easy entry and exit. The 7-seater Maxicab can accommodate up to 5 passengers, including one wheelchair passenger. The minibus has a capacity of 7-9 people including one wheelchair passenger.
Yes, once you have charted a maxicab or minibus service, you can ask for extra pickups.
However, there will be some additional fees. Extra pick-ups will cost between $10 and $30 depending on the route.
Nope. We provide a fully dedicated service for our clients. Once you have booked a maxi cab or minibus service from Maxicab Transfers, it will directly go to your set destination.
In such a circumstance, you are welcome to contact our office at any time. Our customer service agents will capture your name and contact information, as well as the facts of the missing items. We will check with our drivers to see if we can find your missing items. When found, we will contact you and arrange it to be returned to you
However, please keep in mind that Maxicab Transfers cannot be held liable for any personal loss or damage sustained while returning the item found in our maxicabs or minibuses.
Yes, maxicabs and minibuses may be utilized to transport luggage.
Maxicab Transfers hires the best and professional drivers who have at least 5 years of driving experience and have no previous disqualifications from driving.
YES! Under the Land Transport Authority of Singapore (LTA) and the Traffic Police, private taxi service-related vehicles must have mandatory insurance coverage for all passengers in their legal capacity load. Meanwhile, Private hire insurance (or PHV insurance) is for drivers of minicabs and minibuses that are licenced to carry passengers for hire and reward.
During the booking process, we provide you with the allocated driver’s name, phone number, and vehicle number. Meanwhile, we exchange your contact information with the same driver to facilitate communication.
FAQ - Covid Protection
Yes, all our drivers are fully vaccinated for their own safety as well as the safety of our valued clients.
Yes, we are providing our services as per normal during the covid -19 pandemic. However, we take into account to follow the Government’s guidelines and rules for passenger movement in transportation services.
- Compulsory masks for drivers and all employees.
- No service without a mask.
- Provision of hand sanitizers to users if asked.
- All vehicles are cleaned and their seat sanitized before and after each trip.
Face masks are still required whether you drive or take a cab. A fitting mask that covers your nose and mouth must be worn.
All of our drivers have been immunised. However, social separation is practised by leaving the front seat empty.
FAQ - Payment
Maxicab Transfers have a no deposit policy for local trips for non-peak dates. However, a deposit might be required to secure your rides on major public holidays and school holidays.
All ERP charges are incorporated in your fare . Maxicab Transfers absorbs all toll charges.
Yes, all Credit and debit card transactions will have a 10 % Admin fee of the total charge.
However, we strongly encourage our customers to use Paynow and PayLah services which has no admin fees.
Maxicab Transfers accepts a variety of payment methods. Payment methods include:
- Credit/debit card
- Paynow and PayLah
- Google pay
- Apple Pay
- PayPal, etc.
- There will be a SGD10 charge for every additional 15 minutes of waiting time.
- There will be a SGD10 charge for every extra stop within 3 kilometres.
- There will be a SGD15-30 charge for every extra stop that is out of the way of the current route.
- There will be a SGD10 extra charge for all pick up and drop off at Tuas/Woodlands Checkpoints.
- There will be a SGD10 extra charge for all midnight transfers between 11.45pm and 6am.
- There will be a SGD10 extra charge for child seat.
- There will be a SGD15 extra charge for Meet & Greet service. Please note that this service is only for arrival passengers only.
- All credit card transactions are subjected to a 10% administration fee.
For transactions that are paid for, cancellation notice of less than 48hours prior to pick up is not refundable.
FAQ - Services
- We offer premium quality transportation service at affordable and discounted travel rates.
- We are open 24 hours and we take in advance bookings free of charge.
- Our midnight services commence from 11.45pm to 6am.
- We do not include any ERP charges in our fees.
Maxicab Transfers has a perfect fleet of all vehicle sizes for the comfort and convenience of our loyal customers. There are both Maxi cabs and Minibuses in the fleet. Among the major fleet cars are:
- 6-Seater Limousines (Toyota Alphard/ Vellfire)
- Maxi Cab 7-seater
- 9/13-Seater Minibus
- 23-Seater minibus
- Executive coaches that can seat 40/45/49 passengers.
Travel happens all the time and for different purposes. For small groups that used to commute in conventional taxis but now have more members, a 7-seater maxi cab is the ideal option. A 7-seater maxicab provides them with more space for additional members and luggage, allowing them to travel in luxury.
Now, whether you are going for a picnic, sightseeing Singapore or moving to or from the airport, a 7-seater maxicab is the best option for a medium-sized group traveling.
For big parties looking for a pleasant and luxurious travel experience, a 9 seater maxicab or a 13 seater minibus are ideal options. Yes, one can hire multiple taxis for this purpose. However, the issue is that you will be transferred in chunks. You will be unable to interact and enjoy your vacation experience if you are in Singapore for sightseeing or tourism. A single minibus for a large group of people allows you to travel to your destination in comfort.
Yes, you can charter any of our vehicles on an hourly basis. In this service, we provide our customer with a dedicated driver that will take them wherever they need to go. Our convenient service of hourly charter responds to the needs of meetings, swab tests, vaccination, city tours, engagements, weddings, and birthdays, among other things.
As far as airport Transfers in Singapore for large groups is concerned, Maxicab Transfers is the most affordable way of transportation since we do not charge you per person; instead, we charge you per ride.
We Reserve the right to upgrade/change the vehicles with no additional charge.